Montana Health CO-OP offers two provider networks—Connected Care and Access Care—that correspond with our insurance plans of the same names. Check to see if your preferred providers are “in-network” based on which type of plan you are considering or have purchased already. In-network doctors and hospitals will save you more money.
Click on the links below to view the doctors and hospitals participating in these networks.
- 2018 Connected Care Network Provider Finder for all types of providers
- Includes doctors and hospitals across the state
- 2018 Access Care Network Provider Finder for all types of providers
- Available only in Carbon, Flathead, Lake, Missoula, Musselshell, Stillwater, Sweet Grass and Yellowstone counties
- Employer Group Network Providers Outside of Montana, Idaho and Utah:
- Members covered by an employer group have coverage with providers outside of Montana, Idaho and Utah.
- ONLY if you are covered by an employer group, click here to search for providers nationwide Choose “Client Specific Network” and enter “MHC” in the box.